Saturday, January 24, 2009

Cuts happen...

Things happen. New presidents are elected, years change, and blog writers loose their interest. I admit- I haven't blogged since....well, last year. Since we still had a crooked white guy as president. Since Mirrors was still in theaters (and now is tanking just as bad on DVD...what let down for Aja fans). I will make no excuses. I will make no promises to "do better" or "make-up" somehow, as the devotees to this blog are few and far between. There aren't many people, even many of my own friends who share my love for horror films and poetry. Sure, maybe some people like one or the other. But few see the corlation between the two. A short tense hour and a half horror film can easily evoke the same thrill as a short tense poem.

So here I will continue. I will continue to comment on the horror film and literary industry. I will juxtapose this commentary with my own poems on the side (quite literally). I will not just log in and check facebook alone. I will not blog once a year. I will not make promises about my blog.

This will remain the place to find out what is happening in the world of poetry and horror. Light and dark. Or, dark and dark.

No comments: