Thursday, June 12, 2008

It's all in a name


Nancy: [about Freddy] What'd he look like? You get a look at him?
Rod: No.
Nancy: Well then how can you say somebody else was there?
Rod: Because somebody cut her. While I watched.
Nancy: Somebody cut her while you watched and you don't know what he looked like?
Rod: I couldn't see the fucker. You could just see the cuts happening, all at once. I probably could've saved her if I'd moved sooner. But I thought it was just another nightmare, like the one I had the night before. There was this guy who had knives for fingers.
That's right guys and ghouls...you're favorite horror blog received it's name from Nightmare On Elm Street. How can you see somebody when they're not there? you can if there's cuts happening. How can you keep getting the latest in horror film, literature and original stories? Tune in daily to cutshappening.blogspot.com. Or else...I'll pin all of the murders on Rod Lane!

No comments: